Fees & Policies
- In order to add your child to our waiting list there is a non-refundable registration fee of £25.00 which needs to be paid on application and guarantees your child a place start date depending on availability.
- Fees are payable half-termly in advance and within 7 days of receipt of invoice to secure your child’s place. Cheques should be made payable to Busy Bees Pre-school
- Refunds will not be given if your child is absent from the Pre-school for any reason, this includes family holidays and illness.
- In the event that the Pre-school has to close you will be re-imbursed fees paid for any days missed. There will be no charge for bank holidays.
- Cost per session is £15.00.
- Session fees are reviewed annually in January and are payable half termly in advance.
All children are entitled to a maximum of 15 hours free education (in term time only) from the term after their third birthday, numbers permitting. As parents you will be required to provide the pre-school Manager with evidence of your child’s date of birth in order to receive this free entitlement.
Families who are in receipt of benefits with children aged 2 years and 3 months+ are entitled to up to 15 hours free education per week in term time only via Hertfordshire County Council’s 2year old Funding Scheme. However, it is Busy Bees Pre-school policy that the full entitlement is only offered at the discretion of the Pre-school Manager. Families will be offered a minimum of 2 sessions per week, up to a maximum of 3 sessions per week initially. When the staff feel that a child is able to cope with an increase in hours this will be offered up to a maximum of 15 hours per week, if numbers permit.
30 Hour Funded Childcare
From Sept 2017 funded childcare is doubling from 15 to 30 hours a week (for 38 weeks each year) for working parents of three and four year olds. The additional hours will enable families to work, support parents who wish to work or allow parents to work for more hours. We are currently in a position to be able to offer 24 hours of free childcare depending on availability
How to claim your up to 30 hours at Busy Bees
- Check your eligibility using the tool below;
- Once you have completed this checker and 30 hour free childcare is available to you; please email us to register your interest firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not eligible
If you are not eligible for the free funding but are still interested in your child taking up extra hours that you can pay for please speak to The Manager
There is a 2 year old Funding Scheme for parents, to check your eligibility for funding you will need to contact the South Oxhey Children’s Centre Manager on 0208 700 2203. Or research this online https://www.gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs/free-childcare-2-year-olds
- Key person
- Managing behaviour
- Equality and inclusion
- Data protection
- Documentation and record keeping
All policies and procedures are available for viewing at the preschool site if you wish to view them.